Experienced in Pharmaceutical,Cosmetic and Food Equipments
About SaintyCo Group
Sainty International Group (Sainty) is a global supplier of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and foodstuff equipment. With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, Sainty strives to improve industry standards by introducing innovative solutions that conform to the CE and cGMP requirements.
Today, Sainty has more than 18 member factories and 7 product brands. All these aim to improve productivity in the global markets by providing turnkey solutions in the following areas:
Combining the European technology with the advantages of manufacturing in China, Sainty produces cost competitive and premium machines with high production output.
Our locally-based customer service, simple troubleshooting procedure and comprehensive maintenance guide, reduces possible downtime. As a company, we happy to have returning customers who are satisfied with Sainty machines and equipment.
To supply high-tech packaging solutions that are cost competitive and offer unprecedented value, alongside exemplary after-sales services aiming to build a long-lasting customer relationship.
To be a globally recognized brand in providing reliable and quality packaging solutions that are cost competitive through R&D and a feasible framework for technical support, continuous product improvement and developing a customized state of the art technology within the next 5 years.
Sainty Quality Policy
- To offer better packaging solutions that satisfy specific needs of customers and optimize production output.
- To invest in modern manufacturing technologies that improve equipment performance and service delivery.
- To comply with all local and international manufacturing and safety standards.
- To monitor and consistently improve on service delivery, technical support and customer satisfaction.
- To encourage team work with a leadership that stimulates participation between clients and company staff during the product development cycle.
- To ensure a sustainable portability, optimal use of resources and investing in technological innovations.