This guide has all information you need about gum making machines.
Whether you want to learn about specifications, features, working principle or maintenance; you will find all information you need about gum making machine right here.
So, keep reading to learn more.
- What Is Gum Making Machine?
- How Does Gum Making Machine Work?
- How Helpful Is Gum Making Machine In My Business?
- What Are The Operating Procedures Of Gum Making Machine?
- Do Gum Making Machines Come Fully Assembled?
- What Is The Installation Process Of Gum Making Machine?
- What Is The Capacity Of A Gum Making Machine?
- What Is The Size Of A Gum Making Machine?
- Do You Offer Maintenance Services After The Purchase Of Gum Making Machine?
- What Are The Different Types Of Gum Making Machines?
- Does The Gum Making Machine Incorporate Different Sets Of Machines?
- Does Your Gum Making Machine Have Packaging Capabilities?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Choosing A Gum Making Machine?
- How Do You Troubleshoot Problems Or Malfunctions Of A Gum Making Machine?
- What Is The Importance Of The Cooling Tunnel In A Gum Making Machine?
- How Durable Is A Gum Making Machine?
- What Is The Production Capacity Of Your Gum Making Machine?
- What Factors Determine The Cost Of A Gum Making Machine?
- What Is A Hollow Type Of Gum Making Machine?
- Are Gum Making Machines The Same As Candy Making Machines?
- Is There Manual Gum Making Machines?
- What Is The Latest Technology When It Comes To Gum Making Machines?
- What Are The Required Certifications And Standards When It Comes To Gum Making Machines?
- What Are The Common Specifications And Configurations Of Gum Making Machine?
- What Are The Various Types Of Gum Can The Gum Making Machine Produce?
What Is Gum Making Machine?
Gum making machine
A gum making machine is a piece of equipment for confectionary which is used in the production of different types of gum.
Gum making machines can either be used in small- or large-scale production of gum although this will be determined by the capacity and speed.
How Does Gum Making Machine Work?
The working mechanism of gum making machine is different according to the various required uses. Despite this, it is important to note that the basic functions of the process of production tend to be relatively similar.
A step-by-step guideline of the working mechanism of gum making machine is outlined below:
- Preparation of ingredients: all ingredients which are to be used in making gum tend to be made ready as desired.
The production line of the gum making machine should at this point be ready and you should ascertain that all the settings were done.
- Mixing of ingredients: the formulation of gum needs the ingredients to be properly mixed.
- Shaping: once a mass of the gum has been obtained either through mixing techniques, there arises a need to shape it.
This step entails the use of an extruder and this will majorly depend on the shape needed and quantity.
- Cooling and wrapping: once the process of shaping has happened, it passes via the unit of refrigeration for further cooling.
At this point, the gum making machine refrigerates it to about 5-10 degrees Celsius along a conveyor belt.
The cooling tunnel of the gum making machine tends to be sufficiently long for cooling and wrapping of the products.
It is at this point that you also can include elements of decoration by adding more confectionaries or ingredients.
- Cooling and sorting: at this point, the gum making machine coats and eliminates gums that are broken or damaged from the good ones.
How Helpful Is Gum Making Machine In My Business?
Gum making machine is helpful in your business in the following ways:
- Faster production process: most of the elements in gum making machines tend to be automated and thus ensure you can produce in large quantities in a short time.
This makes it possible to save a lot of time and thus ensures increased turnover in the business.
- Friendly to the user: it is quite easy to operate gum making machine as it is available with a manual for the user that is easy to understand.
- Cost-effective: the general costs of operation of gum making machine tends to be relatively affordable.
Gum making machine also makes sure that you reduce labor costs as it possesses several features and settings which are automated.
- Improved safety: gum making machine tends to possess several features to ensure safety when it is being operated.
In case there is a problem in the production line of the gum making machine, you will always receive a warning signal.
- Portable: the size of gum making machine ensures that it is very easy to move it to different locations.
This ensures that you can increase convenience in matters of mobility.
What Are The Operating Procedures Of Gum Making Machine?
Gum making procedure
The operating procedure of a gum making machine include:
- First, you will require to place all the ingredients that you need to use in the products hopper of the gum making machine.
- Before this, it is essential to ensure that the gum making machine is working properly and is in good working condition.
This can be ascertained by carrying out a very thorough inspection of the gum making machine.
- Once this is done, you will power on the gum making machine and configure it or program before you go ahead to press the start button.
Do Gum Making Machines Come Fully Assembled?
Some gum making machines come fully assembled while others come with parts that are not assembled.
This mainly depends on the size of the gum making machine which you have ordered.
However, you can use Manuals that give the direction of the steps to follow in assembling your gum making machine.
What Is The Installation Process Of Gum Making Machine?
The manufacturers will always assist you in the installation procedure of gum making machine and even offer a manual for guidelines.
You will need to contact the manufacturer for the installation services once you have purchased the gum making machine.
It is important to keep in mind that the installation of gum making machine is not a very complex procedure.
Once you have received your gum making machine, you will be required to unload it and inspect to ascertain that all the components and parts are in place.
In case your gum making machine is preassembled, proceed to connect the electric wires and power it on.
You should then make sure that it is working very well at both high and low speeds and pressure ratings.
If the gum making machine is not assembled. You should use the user installation manual which is included in the package.
In case you need assistance, you can always reach out to the manufacturer for help.
What Is The Capacity Of A Gum Making Machine?
Large capacity gum making machine.
The capacity of a gum making machine tends to vary from one machine to another.
It is important to determine the function you would like the gum making machine to serve and then choose that of the appropriate capacity.
You should always contact the manufacturer with the specifications of your gum making machine before making an order.
It is 9mportant to note that the bigger the production capacity, the bigger the gum making machine will be.
What Is The Size Of A Gum Making Machine?
Gum making machines are available in different sizes depending on your usage capacity.
Gum making machines which are used by industries mostly tend to be huge.
Gum making machines for small confectionaries are smaller in size and usually produce customized gums.
The size, specification, and configurations of your gum making machine will depend on its exact use.
Do You Offer Maintenance Services After The Purchase Of Gum Making Machine?
We do offer maintenance services once you have bought our gum making machine.
Maintenance of gum making machine tends to ensure that it is durable and efficient.
Some of the maintenance services for gum making machines which should be observed include:
- Make sure that the gum making machine is cleaned thoroughly after use to prevent rusting and eliminate dust.
- Ensuring that worn-out and broken parts are always replaced to enhance durability and efficiency.
- Lubrication of moving parts in the gum making machine regularly to reduce friction.
You should ensure that you use only those lubricants which are specified by the manufacturer.
What Are The Different Types Of Gum Making Machines?
Types of gum making machines include:
- Semi-automatic gum making machine: it is a type of machine which is not automatic fully and needs the assistance of human labor to function.
- Fully automatic gum making machine: it is a machine that is fully automated and conducts all the functions without the need for human labor.
- Ball gum making machine: it tends to manufacture balls or other shapes of gum that are spherical which may or may not have a filling.
It is very flexible and makes it possible to make different diameters and designs of gum.
- Rolling and scoring gum making machine: this type of gum making machine can be controlled manually or by use of PLC with modular stations.
It ensures format changes that are simple and very fast.
- Cut and wrap gum making machine: it is used in the production of gum with or without fillings that are semi-liquid or in layers of different colors.
- Co-extrusion gum making machine: it is used in the production of either two colors or more production in several or different flavors.
Does The Gum Making Machine Incorporate Different Sets Of Machines?
Yes, gum making machine incorporates different sets of machines and these include:
- Hopper: it is a container that is made to hold raw materials and ingredients needed for making gum.
- Control panel: it is a unit through which all the automated functions of gum making machine are monitored, regulated, and displayed.
Gum making machines that are modern tend to have PLC control systems and different language settings for you to select what you prefer.
- Motor: this set of machines is an electrical unit suited to change electrical energy into mechanical energy.
Motor in a gum making machine makes sure that the entire manufacturing process is smooth and efficient.
- Electric unit: it is made up of electrical components that re put together in the gum making machine.
These elements tend to alter the electric power to sufficient units for running the gum making machine.
- Sensors: They relay information through signals to the electronic unit for it to act accordingly. They have the ability of detecting events which are taking place in the entire gum making machine.
- Conveyor system: it moves processed materials to different places along the line of production. It comprises tubes, rails, and conveyor belts.
- Refrigeration unit: it has a system which cools the lines of production of the gum making machine to ensure efficiency.
- Pressure unit: it tends to regulate air systems whenever pressure is needed in the gum making machine to push raw materials and ingredients.
- Mixing tank: it is used to homogeneously mix all the raw materials and ingredients.
It possesses a heating system which controls the temperature of the materials as desired.
- Discharge unit: in this unit, all the elements which are exiting the gum making machine pass through it.
- Drying unit: it has features that ensure the elimination of excess moisture to get the desired outcome.
- Molding unit: it assists in shaping gum into desired shapes.
Does Your Gum Making Machine Have Packaging Capabilities?
Some gum making machines have packaging capabilities while for others there will be a need to obtain packaging machines.
It is important to give specifications of the gum making machines to the manufacturer when placing your order to ensure that you get the appropriate machine.
What Factors Should I Consider When Choosing A Gum Making Machine?
Some of the factors you should consider when choosing a gum making machine include:
- Production capacity: you should consider if you need to produce on a large scale or small scale.
- Material: you should never overlook the material which has been used in the production of the gum making machine.
In most cases, stainless steel tends to stand out because it can withstand extreme changes in weather conditions.
- Size: you should have in mind the space that your gum making machine will be placed and choose that of a suitable size.
- Level of automation: determine the purpose that the gum making machine will serve and select either a fully automated or semi-automated gum making machine.
- User-friendliness: consider if the gum making machine is user-friendly in terms of operation and understanding its different aspects.
- Pressure and power rating: you should ensure that these aspects of the gum making machine meet the given production capacity.
How Do You Troubleshoot Problems Or Malfunctions Of A Gum Making Machine?
At times the gum making machine may encounter problems during operation and you will be required to troubleshoot it.
Some of the problems which you may need to troubleshoot on your gum making machine include:
- The incorrect flow of ingredients for making the products: sometimes the production ingredients for making gum may fail to reach the appropriate points desired.
Keen observation will help you detect this as the gum making machine may be too slow in moving ingredients.
At times the outlets of the gum making machine may be blocked in a way the hinders ingredients from flowing as desired.
Solving this will need you to mix the materials well in the right portions or unclogging the whole system.
- Different sizes of the end products: at times the sizes of the gum may be different majorly due to the process of shaping.
To solve this, you will need to make use of uniform extruders to get similar shapes.
- Irregular texture of the end products: at times the gum may end up being either too hard or too soft.
This tends to be due to a mixture of raw materials and ingredients that is improper or even faulty configuration of the gum making machine.
It may also result from problems within the refrigeration unit of the gum making machine.
You will be needed to solve this by ensuring proper procedure of mixing and correct mixing configurations in the machine.
What Is The Importance Of The Cooling Tunnel In A Gum Making Machine?
Cooling tunnel in gum making machine.
The cooling tunnel in a gum making machine has the following benefits:
- It helps in the production line by making it possible to freeze large quantities of gum.
- The cooling tunnel assists in the reduction of the overall loss of weight of the chewing gum during the manufacturing process.
- It controls the temperature of products to ensure that they get the desired shape.
How Durable Is A Gum Making Machine?
Gum making machine is very durable as it is made from materials that are strong and resistant to corrosion and extreme weather changes.
The nature of the gum making machine is in such a way that it will serve you for a very long time thus ensuring overall return in investment.
What Is The Production Capacity Of Your Gum Making Machine?
The production capacity of gum making machines tends to vary depending on several factors some of which include:
- Size: the overall size of the gum making machines determines the production capacity. Technically, gum making machines that are bigger have a high production capacity than small ones.
- Power and pressure ratings: gum making machines that are highly pressurized and powered tend to have a high production capacity and vice versa.
- Mode and level of operation: a gum making fully automated machine tends to have a high production capacity as compared to that which is semi-automatic.
It is important to note that there is a specific capacity for the production of gum making machines. Nevertheless, a gum making machine which is average tends to produce about 150-300kg/hour.
What Factors Determine The Cost Of A Gum Making Machine?
Some of the factors which determine the cost of a gum making machine include:
- Type of equipment: it involves the automation mode of the gum making machine as it tends to be available in either semi-automated or fully automated.
Gum making machines that are semi-automated tend to be relatively cheaper than fully automated ones.
- Production capacity: gum making machines with high capacity of production are more expensive that those with low production capacity.
This is because gum making machine that has high production capacity tend to have features that are enhanced.
- Brand: several manufacturers tend to make a lot of different gum making machines.
However, several brands tend to quote varying prices depending on a lot of factors and their reputation in the market.
- Auxiliary equipment: additional equipment which needs to be used alongside gum making machine also tend to have a major impact on the price.
In case you require a lot of support to the gum making machine, you will have to incur increased costs and vice versa.
What Is A Hollow Type Of Gum Making Machine?
Hollow gum making machine
Hollow gum making machine is a type of machine which is designed for manufacturing gums that are hollowed.
It is designed in a way that ensures the products being produced are homogenous in the entire process of production.
Are Gum Making Machines The Same As Candy Making Machines?
Candy making machine
No, gum making machine is not necessarily the same as candy making machine.
The main difference between gum making machines and candy making machine is that the former manufactures gum products while the latter manufactures gummy candy.
In addition, the ingredients which are used in gum making machine and candy making machine tend to differ.
Is There Manual Gum Making Machines?
Yes, there are manual gum making machines that require to be operated by human labor.
They tend to be slower and time-consuming as compared to automated and semi-automated gum making machines.
What Is The Latest Technology When It Comes To Gum Making Machines?
Some of the latest technology when it comes to gum making machines includes the following:
- Gum making machines with digital sorters possess the ability to eliminate unwanted materials and foreign objects.
This feature is good as it enhances the quality of the end product and removes faulty units.
- Incorporation of Simo gel that is put into the gum making machine to assist in enhancing faster manufacturing.
This feature can reduce the time of manufacturing of the gum making machine relatively by half which ensures faster production and in return high turnover.
What Are The Required Certifications And Standards When It Comes To Gum Making Machines?
Some of the required certifications and standards of gum making machine include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
What Are The Common Specifications And Configurations Of Gum Making Machine?
The common specifications and configuration of gum making machine include:
- Control display
- Wattage or power rating
- Automation level
- Volume capacity
What Are The Various Types Of Gum Can The Gum Making Machine Produce?
There are various types of gums that you can find in the market. These include but are not limited to:
- Rectangular gum
- Jerry ring gum
- Round gum.
- Bubble gum
- Fruit jelly gum
- Candy gum
- Lego gum
- Gummy sharks
- Ball gum
- Dragree gum
- Tube gum
- Chiclet gum
- Medicated gum
You May Be Interested In:
For any questions or inquiry about gum making machine, contact us now.