HM-160 Hammer Mill
SaintyCo, a world leader in powder size reductiontechnologies, presents HM-160, offering modularmilling solution for the pharmaceutical, chemical andfood industries.HM-160 is a high-performance hammer millfor the fine milling and pulverization of hard, crystalline.
The product goes through the feeding valve which ensures a consistent product flow to the milling chamber. Then the product is impacted by the high speed rotor and then becomes smaller particles which goes down through a screen mounting below the rotor. Customer can adjust the rotor speed and screen size to achieve required particle size distribution.
- The milling chamber can be dismantled via a tri-clamp.
- The safety switch does not have cable outside.
- The half round screen has as high as 40% active opening.
- Easy to clean, no outside cable.
- Easy assembly.
- Easy access of operation.
- The smallest milling size is 30um.
- Highest speed can reach 18000 rpm.
- Minimum particle size can be 30um.
- Suitable for batch 5g-50kg.
- Support CIP/SIP.
- All tri-clamp assembled feeding device.
- AT rotating cylinder.
- The high speed rotor with both knife and hammer side.
- The rotor and the sieve do not have mechanical contact.
- High active opening sieve.
- The milling head can be easily dismantled.