HM-400 Hammer Mill
The HM-400 is a hammer mill that guarantees optimum milling results in the fine milling and pulverization of hard, crystalline, and fibrous products to fineness of up to 30 μm.The HM-400 is used for small batch production as well as for large capacity production. With its compact and modular design, it is easy to integrate in nearly any process flow.
The product goes through the feeding valve which ensures a consistent product flow to the milling chamber. Then the product is impacted by the high speed rotor and then becomes smaller particles which goes down through a screen mounting below the rotor. Customer can adjust the rotor speed and screen size to achieve required particle size distribution.
- Data Sheet
- Contact us Now
- The milling chamber can be dismantled via a tri-clamp.
- The safety switch does not have cable outside.
- The half round screen has as high as 40% active opening.
- Easy to clean, no outside cable.
- Easy assembly.
- Easy access of operation.
- The smallest milling size is 30um.
|Execution||Parts in contact with products||Parts not in contact with products|
|Metal||Stainless steel 316/316L||Stainless steel 304|
|Seals||FDA compliant plastic(EPDM/PTFE)||Various plastics|
|Weld seams||Ground and polished||Brushed and treated|
|Rotor||Depending on products,rotor side and hammer side can be chosen|
|Screen||Square opening ,size from 0.1mm to 10mm|
|Distance of screen and rotor||No mechanical contact|
- Highest speed can reach 18000 rpm.
- Minimum particle size can be 30um.
- Suitable for batch 5g-50kg.
- Support CIP/SIP.
- All tri-clamp assembled feeding device.
- AT rotating cylinder.
- The high speed rotor with both knife and hammer side.
- The rotor and the sieve do not have mechanical contact.
- High active opening sieve.
- The milling head can be easily dismantled.