SW-600A Turbo Sugar Coater
The fully integrated Sugar Coater is an automatic system for the continuous controlled sugar coating of starch moulded jelly ,depositing mold jelly and gum based confectionery. Well-proven and dependable, the Sugar Coater produces up to 600 kg/hr to provide a perfect match for the modern of jelly candy /gummy production line. Normally included in the scope of supply would be a vibration chute, a steam generator, an integrated control cabinet an Input Steaming Conveyor which receives demoulded articles from the Mogul or depositing and steams them prior to sugar coating.
Designed to coat all starch moulded jelly and gum based confectionery with an ‘all round and even’ coating of sugar granules. This creates a sweeter taste and frosting e ect to enhance the attractiveness of the product.
- High degree of hygiene and sanitation
- Fine steam regulation and application to suit various jelly shapes and sizes
- Optimum coating to give quality appearance to products
- Easy drum cleaning
- The sugar is dry and free owing
- Economical sugar usage
- Low maintenance
- Consistent and reliable operation
SW-600A Turbo Sugar Coater Features:
- All parts in contact with sugar and candy are stainless steel,with continuous seam welding to maintain hygiene.
- Above and below-belt multiple steam jets with independent top and bottom steam valves.
- Variable steaming exposure duration.
- Chain-guided stainless steel wire mesh belt for perfect tracking.
- Variable speed drum rotation for optimum coating.
- Reversible drum drive to completely discharge all sugar and candy for drum cleaning.
- Spiral action, providing a continuous positive product flow.
- Contra-flow sugar circulation and improved sugar curtain.
- Heated-air blower to maintain low sugar moisture
- Variable temperature control and fan speed control.
- Sugar Hopper with adjustable vibratory feed, conveniently pivoted for easy access to drum.
- Product input sensor to stop or start sugar feed.Optional Features
- Adjustable vibratory product feeder-spreader.
- Output steaming conveyor to further embed sugar crystals into candy.
- Stainless steel frame for the coating drum section.
- Motorised fan for efficient steam extraction.
- Auto shut off valve for economic steam use.
|Sugar Coater Drum Section|
|Production output||Up to 600 kg/hr|
|Sugar coating drum weight||380 kg|
|Sugar coating drum width||1000 mm|
|Overall machine length allowing for Sugar hopper swing||1500 mm|
|Sugar hopper capacity||50-100kg|
|Turbo coating drum speed (nominal)||Adjust|
|Electrical requirements||2.05 kW|
|Input Steaming Conveyor|
|Input steaming conveyor weight||180kg|
|Input steaming conveyor overall width||1300mm|
|Steam supply pressure||28L|
|Approx. steam consumption||32 kg/h|
|Electrical requirements||24 kW|
|Vibratory feeder weight||50 kg|
|Electrical requirements||0.3 kW|