Common problems with other pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing companies include:
- High cost of equipment/machines such as those manufactured within the Eurozone.
- Low quality machines/equipment such as those from Asia.
- Incompatibility issues due to improper regulatory procedures.
- Lack of technical support or delays in technical assistance.
- Equipment/machine delivery, installation and commissioning take longer time than anticipated.
- Lack of comprehensive quality inspection procedures.
- Adopting non-standardized manufacturing process.
- Lack of troubleshooting guide or complicated troubleshooting instructions.
Solutions SaintyCo guarantees:
SaintyCo offers the following key solutions to the pharmaceutical industry:
- Machines are of high quality and cost competitive.
- Standardized machines that fit any pharmaceutical and food processing industrial setup.
- An all-inclusive technology that guarantees steady production capacities and performance.
- Exemplary after sales services and technical assistance from experienced SaintyCo technical team.
- Fast response technical support team to reduce downtime.
- SaintyCo global technical support helps clients to increase productivity.
- All machines come with simple to understand technical manual and troubleshooting guide.
- High quality manufacturing process that conforms to WHO, cGMP, GMP, 21CFR part II and CE standards compliance.
- A local-based after sales service for prompt technical support and maintenance.
SaintyCo Technical Service
- Project proposal and budget analysis
- Process consultation and support
- Marking appropriate layout for machines, HVAC, water supply, pipeline, etc.
URS Purchase Equipments
- Selecting machine and equipment
- Customize Engineering for Full Scope of Equipment
- Quality control and FAT
- Instalation & commissioning
- Process Validation (PV) Assistance.
- GMP Validation Assistance
- Guidance in production & maintenance
- Spare parts